a

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's a waiting game

OK, my jeans are getting a little tighter, I'm feeling a little more bloated, but still not showing. I still look like all the other regular girls who aren't with baby.


I've had the opportunity to spend a little more time around some of the Marine's wives, half of which are obviously pregnant, and i must admit (I'll probably kick myself for saying this once I'm actually in their shoes) I'm a little jealous. I'm ready to really feel like this is real. It still hasn't quite hit me yet. I think it's because I've really had hardly any symptoms and I'm not showing. The biggest, most difficult symptom I've had to overcome is feeling tired all the time. I swear I can easily sleep for twelve hours a night if I let myself (and i have a couple times) Luckily I have had only minor nausea, which seems to directly correlate to being hungry. If I'm not hungry, I'm not nauseous.


I already feel like I'm in a never ending waiting game, and laughing at myself because further down the road I think I'll completely contradict myself and be wishing it was over or wishing i was back to the beginning again.
It's still really early, only about 10 weeks along, I think there's a lot of women who may have just found out they're pregnant at this point.
I guess it's probably a normal feeling to have... anyone else remember feeling this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment