I thought this was TOO funny! Hawaii '08 VS Hawaii '10 LOL! Oh my! Definitely not the little tan beach hottie when you're runnin around rockin your baby bump. Ha ha! What a laugh!
We stayed on Kauai, Hawaii. Near Poipu Beach. Here's only a FEW of our pictures. I tried to pick the ones that show my bump and how it's grown!.. since this is, for now, a blog about the baby.
One thing though... being pregnant in Hawaii is not all it's cracked up to be. Hawaii is FABULOUS no doubt, but being hot and tired and fat and sweaty while you're there is just sort of depressing! Luckily we didn't have plans to do anything except hang out at the resort and maybe go on some day trips to different areas of the island. So i didn't miss out too much on anything... just got really uncomfortable by the end of the day each day though. I spent most of the time in the water, which for me, is totally weird! Usually I only dip in the water to cool down after hours of just laying out in the direct sunlight. Hence the tan from '08. This time around it was just WAY too hot for me to be laying around. There was ONLY one other pregnant girl there. She must not be as daring as I was... or maybe just smarter. She stayed inside most of the time, I only saw her come out a couple times. We talked to her husband though... she's due mid December, so I'm sure sure was feeling REALLY yucky being outside in the heat!
Oddly enough, the best ones of my bump are all from the SAME day. No... I didn't just wear the exact same outfit all week long ;-)
Here's a few for those of you who like scenery... a little beach photo to boost your energy and make you smile.... or frown, because most of you are stuck in rain and cold.
awww it's just soo gorgeous. I wish everyone could just live here!
Below is the view of our resort standing on the balcony of our room. We're looking at the pool area, just beyond it is the beach. Literally a few steps away from the pool is the beach and the ocean! Just wonderful!
Oh here's a good family shot! We put the camera up on one of those table top tripods and balanced it on a post that was just far enough away to get us all. We could have been like normal people and just asked someone else to take a pic of us... but nooo that just wouldn't be the Vandy style!











Your parents made beautiful children! Seriously, you're all so CUTE!!
ReplyDelete