okay maybe not real melons... but lets just say large oranges turned into large grapefruits in what feels like a matter of days!
OK i couldn't find a good picture of a grapefruit... but you get the idea.
It's really fascinating to me how quickly my body is changing. When ya really sit down and think about it, it's sort of crazy that with God's help, I'm creating a whole life out of nothing in only 9 months! What the heck! I would think it'd take at least a few years for something like that to happen... no wonder there's always talk about how children ruin women's bodies. It's a miracle we can make it out alive. All joking aside though, it's really a wonderful and exciting thing! I went from feeling a little down and a little too anxious because I was not seeing any physical signs of this baby, to literally growing a tummy in a matter of days! It's crazy. I still think my baby bump is rather small and still not quite obvious but it is beginning to become more noticeable! My little bro and sis keep saying things like "i swear your tummy grew since i saw you this morning!" or "you're bigger then you were yesterday!"
it's really pretty amazing!
I'm feeling really excited because my big ultrasound appointment is coming up in two weeks!! AND Troy will be there!! We should get to find out if it's a boy or a girl at that time too. I seriously cannot wait!! The debate is still on until then. Troy is convinced we ARE having a boy. and I just really WANT to have a girl. No matter what happens though we'll both be THRILLED!

2 weeks?! So exciting! I'm happy Troy will be there with you!! Hmm, I'm thinking it's a girl!
ReplyDelete