I can't sleep!!!!!
It's making me CRAZY. I try every position I can think of to get comfortable and I can never find one that actually is comfortable. Besides that I'm still up at night running to the bathroom every couple hours. It's getting ridiculous. I LOVE my sleep. I don't know if I can deal with this, it makes me so frustrated. I've tried everything,eating right, working out everyday, going to bed at a reasonable hour.
Once I do finally get to sleep for good, I can't wake up in the morning because I'm so tired. There's been a few times where I've stayed in bed 'til almost 11am after going to bed at 9pm! If I could have slept that whole time it'd be insane! But noooooo.
Or I'll wake up with my neck hurting or my body hurting from being in the same position. It's so weird. I never had any of these problems before otherwise I'd say it's our mattress. But I slept soundly before I got pregnant. Man, is this a clue into the next few years of my life? oh no!
Maybe get some body pillows and try to find a comfortable position? Or sensory deprivation - with ear plugs and eye mask?
ReplyDeleteGood luck, Laura!
I have no idea, so I'm just going to say hopefully sweet dreams will come back to ya soon.
ReplyDelete