Laura I'm here for you... I can't wait for you to get home so I can give you the longest hug. :( right when I saw that picture I started tearing up. It will be hard but I'm here for you and your munchkin. I'll miss him too. Love you, your bestest friend Jamers
I'll be praying for you, Troy, and Eli. Thank God for family. I know how amazing your mom and Theresa were when I was living there with my babies. I can only imagine how well they will take care of you. God bless.
I know it's not quite the same, but when my brother was deployed in May it was absolutely devastating.
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking about you.
:( All I can say is that the sooner he leaves the sooner he'll be home. I'm thankful you have an amazing family to come home to.
ReplyDeleteLaura I'm here for you... I can't wait for you to get home so I can give you the longest hug. :( right when I saw that picture I started tearing up. It will be hard but I'm here for you and your munchkin. I'll miss him too. Love you, your bestest friend Jamers
ReplyDeletethinking of both of y'all.
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for you, Troy, and Eli. Thank God for family. I know how amazing your mom and Theresa were when I was living there with my babies. I can only imagine how well they will take care of you. God bless.
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking of you and baby boy while you both wait for daddy to get home.
ReplyDelete