a

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Blue Fairy

Oh goodness! I'm just itching to go to my next Dr appointment! It'll be my second one and I SHOULD get to hear my baby's heart beat!!! I can't wait for that! I'm soooooo excited, it'll just be one more thing to make this really real.

I feel like I have an imaginary friend. I'm getting attatched to someone that still doesn't even feel real. I need the blue fairy to come along and make "it" a REAL boy or girl.

For now, my Dr feels like my own blue fairy. She gives me the ability to see and hear my baby, just more proof (until I have a tummy and can feel "it" moving) that I have not gone insane and created an imaginary friend baby.


I'm so excited to see how "it's" grown over the last month... i think it might be starting to look like a real baby instead of just a blob! OOOh!!! Then pretty soon I'll get to FINALLY find out what gender "it" is so i can stop calling it "it" and start buying cute baby clothes (hoping for lots of pink!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your spin on this- the blue fairy! This should be nationally sindicated!
    Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete