a

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Dream, Dream, Dream..."

I've been having really weird and vivid dreams lately.
Normally my dreams are weird to begin with and I often attempt to explain them to Troy and he's just weirded out... they never make any sense, but would make great movies if I could explain them.


But lately, they've been REALLY weird and make NO sense. I've found myself dreaming about things that have nothing to do with anything, and within one dream I'll go many places and see many things and nothing seems to go together. To top it off they're very vivid and I actually remember them really well in the morning. It's really starting to freak me out... like last night I had this really scary dream that, like the others made no sense, but this one was scary! It's hard to explain, but I'm starting to think i was dreaming about a movie trailer for a new scary movie that's coming out. I felt like I'd seen it before. I was panting and whimpering and Troy had to wake me up because I was obviously scared of something. Then in the dark there half asleep I couldn't stop thinking about it and didn't want to go back to sleep for fear of falling back into the dream. It was scary.


Luckily most of the dreams I've been having are not scary. But still, this is just weird....
Has it happened to anyone else during pregnancy?

1 comment:

  1. YES! And the weirdest ones were with my first baby, and he's 30, so you know they were weird if I still remember them. The funniest one was when I dreamt I had a tiny baby girl and lost her in the couch cushions. It wasn't funny at the time, but it is now. And I had a boy over 9 pounds so the dream wasn't in any way true...whew!

    ReplyDelete