Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Short and Sweet
At our appointment yesterday, no ultrasound (which we thought there would be) so unfortunately Troy still hasn't seen our baby on live video since the first appointment when it was just a little blob. He got to see the pictures that I have from the appointment on the 15th. So at least that's something. He did get to hear the heartbeat with me though which was really exciting for us! It was a super short appointment where we found out good news about most of the testing they did on the 15th. Basically everything bad came back negative and everything good came back positive. So for now, everything looks great and healthy! Yay!! That's exactly what we want to hear! Other then that, and the heartbeat, we found out we won't be able to see the baby again 'til about mid September (20weeks along) but at that appointment we'll get to find out (finally) if it's a boy or a girl! I can't wait for that!!! But September sure is far far far away from now! But on an up note, We'll get to find out together and we'll find out before Troy deploys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great news and I'm glad the baby is healthy.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy he'll be able to go to the ultrasound with you! When Blake got back from Iraq we did a 3D ultrasound (I was 7 months pregnant and I'd waited to find out the sex until he got back!). The 3Ds are overpriced, but really cool! If for any reason he can't make it to the ultrasound in Sept you should do a 3D! We actually got ours done down there, when we were staying on Pendleton!
ReplyDelete