I'm feeling sentimental and emotional and just wanted to take a second to thank everyone for their advice and comments. Thanks for sharing your own stories. I LOVE that. It makes me smile and makes me feel better,like I'm not the only one in the world who's ever gone through this. Which obviously I'm not, but sometimes I start thinking, jeez there's no one who knows what I'm going through or what I'm thinking about. I would comment back on every comment, but that seems sorta silly.
I especially want to thank you Rox. It makes me feel better to hear from you because you at least know what's going on in my head with the whole military side of things, since you've been there. I really appreciate your tips and advice. Everyone else, don't be jealous! ;-) I appreciate all of your tips and advice as well, very very much. She just shares that special weirdness and confusion of the Marine Corp and deployment.
So keep 'em coming! Dont' be afraid that your story is not worth hearing, because to me, it's so totally worth it!
Thanks!!!! :-)
I think your blog is great. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteLaura, I love reading your blog! You are so transparent and honest. It's really refreshing. And of course I love hearing the details of your pregnancy. There's nothing like being pregnant and wondering and dreaming of all the things to come, and experiencing everything with a new perspective. When does Troy deploy? And for how long? I will be keeping you two in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteAw, anytime girl!
ReplyDelete